Ontario PNP Invites 443 Express Entry Candidates In Targeted Draw
The November 12 draw was aimed at Express Entry candidates having work experience in nine targeted occupations.
On November 12, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 443 targeted invitations (notifications of interest) to Express Entry candidates under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.
The successful candidates needed a Comprehensive Ranking System score between 469 and 477, and work experience in one of the following nine NOC codes:
· 0111 – Financial managers
· 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
· 0601 – Corporate sales managers
· 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
· 1114 – Other financial officers
· 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
· 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
· 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
· 3132 – Dietitians and nutritionists
To be eligible for nomination, the candidates needed to demonstrate work experience in one of the above-mentioned eligible NOC codes, and apply under the HCP stream.
Through this dedicated approach of invitations, OINP is helping to make it easier for the province’s businesses to recruit top talent from around the world.
The successful candidates who received the provincial nomination will be awarded an additional 600 CRS points, which essentially guarantees them receiving an Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
The successful candidates invited in the November 12 draw will have 45 calendar days to complete their application for the provincial nomination.
Do you wish to migrate to Canada? Are you confused about which is the best place to move to? Contact our immigration experts to find answers for all your queries and clear all your doubts regarding migration. Click here to Apply!