Manitoba PNP Invites 206 Immigration Candidates Through 3 Streams
With this draw, Manitoba has now issued a total of 4068 PNP invitations to candidates so far this year.
In its latest draw held on October 22, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) issued 206 invitations, also known as Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs), to skilled workers and international graduates through three immigration streams—Skilled Workers in Manitoba, International Education Stream, and Skilled Workers Overseas.
The distribution of the invitations was as follows:
· Skilled Workers in Manitoba — 161 LAAs, with the minimum Expression of Interest (EOI) score requirement of 375 points.
· International Education Stream —30 LAAs, with no EOI score requirement.
· Skilled Workers Overseas— 15 LAAs, with a minimum EOI score of at least 771
Out of the 206 LAAs issued in the draw, 22 went to Express Entry candidates having a valid Express Entry ID and a job seeker validation code, and verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list.
The MPNP only considered those Skilled Worker Overseas candidates who were directly invited under a strategic recruitment initiative.
If a candidate’s score is higher than the lowest-ranked candidate, but they did not receive an LAA, the reason could be because:
· they have not provided a valid Test Number in their EOI for their third-party language test;
· their third-party language test is no longer valid; or
· they did not send a valid invitation number after being invited under a strategic recruitment initiative.
If one of these scenarios applies to a candidate, they may update their EOI with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
The MPNP has selected candidates who indicated that they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba.
However, the MPNP says that they may not accept or may refuse full applications from those candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. The MPNP said that if this applies to a candidate, they may wish to consider declining your Letter of Advice to Apply.
The October 22 draw brings the total number of LAAs issued by MPNP so far this year up to 4,068.
Do you wish to migrate to Canada? Are you confused about which is the best place to move to? Contact our immigration experts to find answers for all your queries and clear all your doubts regarding migration. Click here to Apply!